Mark E. Blakeman – Partner
Mark Blakeman is a recognized and respected attorney who is dedicated to the areas of Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury, and Civil Litigation. His innovative approach to each and every case, combined with a solid understanding and analysis of the law, has resulted in favorable results for numerous clients.
Mark’s earliest successes date back to his days in law school, where he was a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Awards in Remedies and Family Law. Since his admission to the bar, Mark has represented both individual and corporate clients with a dedication and courtroom fluency that has created both new and repeat business for his practice.
Mark is admitted to practice before the courts of Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Dartmouth College (A.B., cum laude – 1983)
- Western New England College School of Law (J.D. with Honors as a Cum Laude designate – 1984)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America