Paul S. Tagatac – Partner
Paul Tagatac has a long-standing reputation as a skilled and dynamic courtroom advocate. His decades of experience in labor law, combined with an ability to quickly identify and pursue client objectives, has made him one of the most recommended employment attorneys in Connecticut.
In addition to practicing Construction Law, Paul has counseled public and private sector clients in all facets of labor and employee relations, including:
- Employment discrimination
- Wage and hour issues
- Grievance arbitrations
- Contract negotiations
Paul represents management in labor and employment matters. To achieve his clients’ goals, he has appeared before the state and federal courts of Connecticut, the Connecticut and United States Departments of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities.
Paul is a member of the Connecticut bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- University of Connecticut (Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude – 1987)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (Juris Doctor – 1990)
- Connecticut Bar Association – Labor and Employment Section
- American Bar Association – Labor and Employment Section
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America