Beth N. Mercier – Associate
Beth Mercier has practiced law with Michelson, Kane, Royster & Barger, P.C., for twenty-one years. She practices in the areas of Construction & Surety, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, and Civil Litigation.
Beth provides strategic counsel and skilled advocacy on issues such as construction claims and risk minimization strategies. She takes pride in her proven ability to negotiate fair and acceptable settlements for clients, yet understands the importance of litigation in resolving certain disputes.
Beth is admitted to the state and federal courts of Connecticut.
- University of Connecticut (Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude – 1991)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (Juris Doctor – 1995)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Chapter of the Professional Women in Construction
Publications (contributing author)
- “Connecticut Bar Association Annual Construction Case Law Summary,” 2006-present
- “Construction Claims in Connecticut,” (Lorman Business Center, Inc., 2001-2002)